Sunday 6 November 2011

Blonde Ambition










RELIGION/DRESS. TOPSHOP/JACKET. BEYOND RETRO/BAG. PRADA/SUNGLASSES.  ALEXANDER WANG/BOOTS.

These outfit pics were taken by Charlie a la mode after the Dr Martens First and Forever screening at the Aubin Cinema.
This was just before I put copper vegatable dye in my hair, I like how it looks like I have bleached eyebrows and I am so getting back into wearing lipstick in the day, will do a top 5 of my fav lipsticks soon.

And now I have my beautiful cherry red ponyskin shoes, been living in them since they arrived! 
Thanks again Dr Martens and Exposure PR :)



5 comments:

  1. This leather jacket is awesome. We love it.

    http://factorygoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. in love with shoes, amazing!

    xx

    http://thelatestwordinfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you out and about today? I was too, but sadly didn't see you this time! Love the lippy with the hair colour and all-black outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) Love the scuffed blue toes of the boots!

    2) Where do I find vegetable dye?? Brand name??

    3) I was *just* looking at the horse hair DMs on Oki-Ni trying to decide if I want to get them. Now I know I can't get red...

    xxx
    Duck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer- for once I wasn't down brick lane on on Sunday! Went back home to spend bonfire night with the family, but will be next week if you're about...?

    Michael- 1. I know right!
    2. I got mine in The Grocery on kingsland road..
    And 3. Of course you can get red silly boy, they are not exclusive to my wardrobe-nothing is! Go for it they are divine :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete