Monday 14 February 2011

St. Valentine


















 

   





 









I thought I would share the love and show you my last two days of Valentines lovliness. 
First we walked down to the Columbia Road Flower Market, which is one of my favourite things to do on a Sunday, I can't recommend it enough, if you are visiting London you should go! That and the Broadway Market on a Saturday (which I also did this week) to make preparations for my gormet feast...

STARTER/BOX BAKED CAMENBERT WITH ROSEMARY AND GARLIC, ROASTED SHALLOTS, MIXED LEAF SALAD AND 3 SEED BREAD.
MAIN/RAINBOW RIBBON PASTA IN A CREAM AND PARMESAN SAUCE WITH ROAST VEG, OYSTER MUSHROOMS, SPINACH AND WILD BOAR SALAMI.
DESERT/HOMEMADE PLUM CRUMBLE WITH CUSTARD.
then pancakes & berries with cream and maple syrup for breakfast!


And thank you to my wonderfull boyfriend who suprised me with these gorgeous roses today <3

No comments:

Post a Comment