Tuesday 10 May 2011

The City Of Antwerp



































 LE PAIN QUOTIDIEN







More images from the glorious city of ANTWERP, a mixture of photos from both days and photos of me courtesy of Charlie a la mode. When Clara arrived on our second day we went for breakfast in the delightful Le Pain Quotidien, my fave place for a perfectly executed dippy egg. Drinking the spectacular range of Belium beers are always a highlight, they just do beer like no other and are always perfectly presented with the matching glass and bottle facing you, the image of the Tripel beer was 8% in alcohol and got us rather tipsy, the place we had this in was an amazing pub crammed full with religious statues of every size, even in the loos! 

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I miss it, CAN'T wait to go back! I want to re-do everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely photos! I'm getting a feel of what the city might be like.

    ReplyDelete