Saturday 19 February 2011

Jean Pierre Braganza


















I was actually very dissapointed with this show, it started off badly as it was a bit of a strain to get backstage (even though I had a pass and Vitamin Water are a sponser and have given funding to these designers)  I was then told in an empty room that it was "getting too busy" and that I would have to leave now.... ok. Also the Nicholas Kirwood shoes (pictured) from the show, I actually own and got in a sample sale... so I don't know what's going n there.

So I only really present these photos to exhibit my sheer determination to get some good shots. The collection is not my style and the hair and make-up is too severe for me but I like the photos depicting the hustle and bustle of the busy backstage area, this is what I really enjoy capturing.

No comments:

Post a Comment