Sunday 13 February 2011

Alexander Wang Autumn/Winter 2012














I LOVE WANG because he is always trying something new, this Autumn/Winter he has brought us an innovotive mix of soft shiny silks with thick wool, fur and leather. The shapes are so interesting and the capes that merge two fabrics are facinating. The pallette he has chosen is a sumptuous range from raven black, cloudy day grey, and ballerina pink with hints of maroon, yellow and purple.
The Prodigy remix soundtrack had me excited from the start and as soon as I saw the fur sunglasses I kenw it would be brilliant! I love that he is carrying on the sleevless jacket trend as I am totally coveting it right now...
What a fantastic start to the season, bring it ON fashion week(s) !

2 comments:

  1. I agree, I love what he has done this seasons. Variety of fabrics and very subtle but bold colors. :)

    I love those fur shades. I think those may be a sellout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the 2009 was excellent, since then it hasn't been beaten in my opinoin!

    ReplyDelete